www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

a trip to bradford.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

a trip to bradford. - Page 2 Empty Re: a trip to bradford.

Post by earlsinclare Sat Mar 30 2013, 18:49

a decent display board and with it running something should get people interested enough to talk to me about it. I would like it to run a vacuum pump of some kind.
Richard.
earlsinclare
earlsinclare
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Abes Sat Mar 30 2013, 19:01

mmmmmm black lol welcome to the dark side

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone Sat Mar 30 2013, 19:07

I've just been doing my exhibit log sheets for all my rally engines this year. Difficult to know what to put sometimes. Never seems to be enough space.

Have you got milking display stuff or something else to run off a vacuum pump? At the recent bring & buy down here there was a vacuum sheep sheerer for sale. I never even asked how much it was as I didn't have any money on me. Shame really, if I'd had some cash I would've bought it.

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by earlsinclare Sat Mar 30 2013, 19:26

I have a collection of shearing stuff that I take to the agricultural shows, I take my petter a1 with alfa laval pump driving some wolseley vacuum clippers. so I think I would drive something similar from the coborn.
Richard..
earlsinclare
earlsinclare
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nutgone Sat Mar 30 2013, 19:50

earlsinclare wrote: I take my petter a1 with alfa laval pump driving some wolseley vacuum clippers. so I think I would drive something similar from the coborn.
Richard..

I was forgetting that Petter was yours. Something similar with this engine would look really good.

The name's Matt, but call me Nutts if you like, there's already enough Matt's about.
nutgone
nutgone
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31 2013, 13:50

Looking very well in it's little black number, another engine well done, I;m sure you'll get plenty of interest as it stands as there's not many Colburns around the shows.

Stu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2