www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Villiers Midget only runs for a few seconds..

+3
kevjhnsn
steve w
Biggusdannus
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Villiers Midget only runs for a few seconds.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Villiers Midget only runs for a few seconds..

Post by leepaulholtz Wed Aug 21 2013, 20:36

Hi again...just a quick update....there is no update Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad this has now turned in to a joke....
I sent the wrong rings back with the old ring I had for a patten...
After a week or even two there was nothing going on so I e mailed the bloke about the rings and he then replied and said it did not add up and wanted the numbers of the barrel and piston....
I did this along with con rod number and photos..
He then replied telling me the rings he sent were the right ones...how can this be the rings were half as big again of the piston.....
I asked again.how this can be and as of yet not had a reply...
So don't know if I will ever see any rings from him and also have no old ring for a patten.....not happy.....

leepaulholtz
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Villiers Midget only runs for a few seconds.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Villiers Midget only runs for a few seconds..

Post by leepaulholtz Mon Sep 02 2013, 22:18

Has any one used the Villiers dealer george shead??
I am having no corporation from him at all....

leepaulholtz
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4