www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

lister cs 6/1 startomatic lighting plant 2.5 kw

2 posters

Go down

lister cs 6/1 startomatic lighting plant 2.5 kw Empty lister cs 6/1 startomatic lighting plant 2.5 kw

Post by moonboots Thu Sep 12 2013, 09:31

hi all just recovered a lighting plant from a farm on Exmoor in it great original condition as been in a barn all its working life protected from the weather .. I picked up engine last sunday and had it running mid day Monday and producing electricity... this model control box has a switch on side that you need to turn for engine to kick in a start and run.... how do I go about to set up so when a load is detected the unit will start and run... any held would be great many thanks dave ...

moonboots
I really need to post more

Back to top Go down

lister cs 6/1 startomatic lighting plant 2.5 kw Empty Re: lister cs 6/1 startomatic lighting plant 2.5 kw

Post by bottleveg Fri Sep 13 2013, 14:53

Hi Dave, you can find the manual for the early unit here-
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/ListerData/SOMMenu1.htm
It's off line at the moment but should return.
Mark.

bottleveg

Back to top Go down

lister cs 6/1 startomatic lighting plant 2.5 kw Empty Re: lister cs 6/1 startomatic lighting plant 2.5 kw

Post by moonboots Sat Sep 14 2013, 09:36

hi mark thanks for the info will be a great help ...cheers dave

moonboots

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down