www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Correct fittings size for fuel pipe Lister A

2 posters

Go down

Correct fittings size for fuel pipe Lister A Empty Correct fittings size for fuel pipe Lister A

Post by mayog Fri Apr 29 2016, 11:49

I need to make some fuel pipes up for my Lister A, am correct in thinking that the copper pipe is 5/16th diameter and where would i get the Nut Olive & Nipple, have seen these listed below are they the correct fitting ???

1x Solder Nut Olive & Nipple Copper Petrol Fuel Pipe 1/4"BSPP x5/16" Tube OD
size:1/4" Inside Dia
Typeofthread:1/4" BSP

any help advice appreciated,

Geoff

mayog
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Correct fittings size for fuel pipe Lister A Empty Re: Correct fittings size for fuel pipe Lister A

Post by tony RA Sat Apr 30 2016, 23:32

Hi Geoff
I have a Lister A right or wrong it has a 5/16 flow and 3/8 return and I had what you/r after from Vintage Supplies Ltd Norfolk Phone01692 406510 the ones I had were as I remember part no 354 for 5/16 solder on nipples &nuts and 355 for 3/8solder on nipples & nuts . Nice chap on the phone reasonable and good fast service but if you look at Vintage Car Parts you/l find them Hope this of use to you All the Best Tony

tony RA
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Correct fittings size for fuel pipe Lister A Empty Re: Correct fittings size for fuel pipe Lister A

Post by mayog Sat Apr 30 2016, 23:40

Tony,
many thanks for your help, i have been looking through different posts and was still not sure, so its good to get the info from someone who has been there, again many thanks,
Geoff

mayog
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down