www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

My Ruston 9XHRC

2 posters

Go down

My Ruston 9XHRC Empty My Ruston 9XHRC

Post by CW Thomas Thu Nov 22 2018, 11:21

Attempting to work out how to post images to this forum . May take me a while.
Cheers, CW

CW Thomas

Back to top Go down

My Ruston 9XHRC Empty Re: My Ruston 9XHRC

Post by Woodsman Thu Nov 22 2018, 17:08

CW Thomas wrote:Attempting to work out how to post images to this forum . May take me a while.
Cheers, CW

Hi Craig,

It is a little confusing Wink

Basically when you select 'Host an image' you can upload to a hosting site called Servimg  (https://servimg.com/)  This free service is associated with forumotion and is strictly for the use of forumotion members

The first dialogue box lets you select up to three images to be uploaded to the server. It will automatically create a profile on the servimg site with the same user id and password that you use here - you can change the password on the servimg site if you wish.

After a few seconds a second dialogue will appear where you can select the images to embed in your post - full image (with the option to re-size), thumbnail or url.

It takes a bit of getting used to so don't worry if you don't get it right first time.

If you want to practice outside of any real posts you could reply to this thread..

https://ukengineforum.forumotion.com/t9422-just-testing

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down