www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Wanting something to fill a space

2 posters

Go down

Wanting something to fill a space Empty Wanting something to fill a space

Post by donp Mon Sep 02 2019, 16:46

I now have a bit room in my garage, so am looking for something to go into the space,   anyone have a car boot size engine they would like to part with for some cash?,   Would prefer a one in good running order but if paintwork is not perfect this would not be an issue,   please note I am in Nth East near Durham City am willing to travel to a reasonable distance and would prefer NOT to use couriers as have found too much hassle at times if something does not go to plan  I E  damage to item, non delivery at stated time.  PM  me please with what you have and we can talk.   Don

AM NO LONGER LOOKING, COLLECTED SOMETHING YESTERDAY 22ND. Sep. Thanks to all that messaged me.

Last edited by workyticket on Sun Sep 22 2019, 10:39; edited 1 time in total
donp
donp
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Wanting something to fill a space Empty Re: Wanting something to fill a space

Post by Woodsman Fri Sep 06 2019, 09:22

Villiers V engine is done
https://ukengineforum.forumotion.com/t8942-villiers-the-v-engine?highlight=v+engine

Also have Villiers MK40 almost finished (running) - needs exhaust.

Also Villiers MK10 (running) but with 'transfer coil' and vehicle ignition coil so need proper coil fitting.

If interested, PM me for more pictures and info.

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down