www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.ukengineforum.forumotion.com
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view most sections, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Looking for space filler

3 posters

Go down

Looking for space filler Empty Looking for space filler

Post by donp Thu Feb 02 2023, 08:39

Hi all, as things have improved with the problem I have been experiencing for last 15 or so months I am now on lookout for something to put in the empty space in my garage, but it MUST  fill these details,  small enough to be lifted and fit into a car boot for collection and within lets say approx. 60 miles of a DH5 post code area, would also prefer a complete running item 2 or 4 stroke it need not be pretty to look at as cosmetic issues can be sorted,  so what have you that is lurking at back of your shed/workshop or garage you are tired of moving about or keep tripping over.

I have a budget limit of up to £200 for the engine that takes my fancy, if you are further away than post code mentioned and might be able to deliver could possibly help with fuel costs, message me ONLY VIA A PM PLEASE.

Thank you, Don. I thought if this was in for sale section it might be better than wanted section if this is not acceptable admin please move it.
donp
donp
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Looking for space filler Empty Re: Looking for space filler

Post by Woodsman Thu Feb 02 2023, 10:11

Hi Don, not that bothered, but 'Wanted' seems more appropriate. Also more likely to get hits from outside of the forum

Woodsman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue cat Thu Feb 02 2023, 18:03

Tough call, Don, to find something you haven't had already in this price range and specification.

blue cat
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by donp Fri Feb 03 2023, 20:19

Searching over people, found one, once it is with me and is given a good test run, might even try to put some photos up, and it is not another T300.    but what I need is a carburettor that will fit onto a Villiers MK 10/12, need not have air filter on it, but must be complete with bits necessary for carb to be usable once fitted,    anyone have one spare if so PM me please for detail's and things like addresses to pay and post it, or if local enough to DH5  collect it.          T  I  A

Villiers B 10/2 carb. now sourced,
donp
donp
A credit to the forum
A credit to the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down