www.stationaryengineforum.net
Please log in , the forum is open to guests who are now able to view every section, feel free to become a member , you will then be able to post and reply to topics.

Petters engine identification

Go down

Petters engine identification

Post by Bethania on Thu Mar 15 2012, 11:23

have just inherited an A1 petters engine number 550255
Any ideas on date of manufacture?
thanks

Bethania

Back to top Go down

Re: Petters engine identification

Post by Foden on Thu Mar 15 2012, 11:46

Engine number's 543565 to 5579999 is 1948 to 1951 so around 1949 at a guess?

Pete.

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Thu Mar 15 2012, 11:48

Best I can tell you is it was built between 1948 - 1951.

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Thu Mar 15 2012, 11:49

You beat me to it Pete Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Engines are just like Pringles .... one is never enough.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  I used to love tractors all I would ever think/talk about. Then one day out of the blue I went on to statinary engines, So you could say I'm an extractor fan. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Foden on Thu Mar 15 2012, 11:53

stationary stu wrote:You beat me to it Pete Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stu.

Ha ha, yes I can still move quickly when needed Stu! Smile

Pete.

Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Thu Mar 15 2012, 12:11

lol! lol! lol!

Stu.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bbs on Fri Jun 15 2012, 18:26

And can you also exactly date a Petter PAZ1?

bbs
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Back to top Go down

Post by stationary stu on Sat Jun 16 2012, 11:02

Put the engine details up and we will try our best.

Stu.

stationary stu
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down